- restriction enzymes
- DNA ladders
- competent cells
- products for your entire cloning workflow and much more
New England Biolabs offers this one-time 40% discount to Principal Investigators who are starting up a new laboratory. The New Lab Discount applies to nearly all products carrying the NEB® label (other discounts or special offers do not apply). The New Lab Discount is available in the US only for end-users, and only one offer is available per Principal Investigator. Contact your local distributor to see if similar offers are available in your country.
To be eligible for the discount, please complete the New Lab Discount and note provisions cited at the bottom of this page*. NEB Customer Service will notify you upon approval of your online submission. If you require a Quote, please submit your list of products with Quantity, Product No, and Description via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be provided with a Quote # (Sales order number) by NEB Customer Service. In order to receive the discount when you place your order, you must indicate that this is a "New Lab Discount” order (only include the Quote number if this was provided to you by NEB). You may place your order by phone, at 1-800-632-5227, fax to 1-800-632-7440 or email to email@example.com. When faxing or emailing your order, it must be clearly marked either "New Lab Discount” or "New Biotech Discount”. Please note these orders cannot currently be placed on the neb.com website.
Get Started Setting Up Your Lab
- All US orders over $350 enjoy free shipping. Combine your orders, or group with other labs' to meet the $350 free-shipping threshold.
- Find out if your new institution has a Freezer Program. NEB's Freezer Program enables instant access to a wide range of reagents, with an attractive discount and no shipping charges.
- Contact your local representative to discuss your ongoing reagent needs and the best way to help manage your funds.
- Request your copy of the 2015/16 NEB Catalog & Technical Reference for the lab. More than just a product catalog, it is a trusted reference tool for the modern molecular biology laboratory.
- Request a copy of the Performance Chart for Restriction Enzymes to hang on your freezer or lab wall. This chart contains activity information for all NEB restriction enzymes.
- Need a few tools, tips, and tricks for improving your results? NEB’s website is full of interactive tools, videos, and animations to guide your research and help you troubleshoot your experiments.
- Download the NEBTools mobile app for iPhone® or Android®