Color Prestained Protein Standard, Broad Range (11–245 kDa)
- Catalog # P7712 was discontinued on May 01, 2019
Color Prestained Protein Standard, Broad Range is a mixture of highly purified, prestained proteins, covalently coupled with a blue chromophore, and two reference bands (one orange and one green at 80 kDa and 25 kDa, respectively), that resolves into 12 sharp bands when electrophoresed.
- Allows approximate molecular weight determination when performing SDS-PAGE analysis.
- Applications include verification of western blot transfer efficiency on membranes and fluorescent imaging of SDS-PAGE
- Direct loading, additional loading buffer and heat incubation not required
- No detectable protease contaminating activities
- Optimal stability for up to 24 months
- Size range: 11 kDa to 245 kDa
- Sharp bands
The Color Protein Standard, Broad Range is designed for observing protein separation during SDS-PAGE, verification of western transfer efficiency on membranes, and for approximating the size of proteins (1–3). Color Prestained Protein Standard, Broad Range may also be used in fluorescent imaging of SDS-PAGE.
This standard is supplied in gel loading buffer and is ready to use. Do not heat, dilute or add reducing agents before loading.
- Product Categories:
- Discontinued Products
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.