Quick-Load® 1 kb Plus DNA Ladder
- Size range: 100 bp to 10 kb
- Convenient, ready-to-load format
- Formulated with bromophenol blue dye
- Easy to identify reference bands
- Suitable for 250 gel lanes
Quick-Load® 1 kb Plus DNA Ladder is a pre-mixed, ready-to-load molecular weight marker containing bromophenol blue as a tracking dye.
The DNA Ladder consists of proprietary plasmids which are digested to completion with appropriate restriction enzymes to yield 19 bands suitable for use as molecular weight standards for agarose gel electrophoresis. This digested DNA includes fragments ranging from 100 bp to 10 kb. The 0.5, 1.0 and 3.0 kb bands have increased intensity to serve as reference bands.
NEB also offers a Quick-Load version of this ladder with purple dye.
- Recommended gel percentage range: 1-1.4%
- Optimum separation on 1.2%
- Product Categories:
- DNA Markers & Ladders Products
- DNA Analysis
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.