Deep Vent® DNA Polymerase
- Deep Vent® offers moderate fidelity and robust performance
- Extremely high thermostability: half-life of 23 hours at 95°C
- 5X higher fidelity than Taq
- Difficult templates: ideal for GC-rich or looped sequence
- Extremely High Thermostability: half-life of 23 hours at 95°C
Deep Vent DNA Polymerase was the second high-fidelity thermophilic DNA polymerase available from New England Biolabs. The fidelity of Deep Vent DNA Polymerase is derived in part from an integral 3´→ 5´ proofreading exonuclease activity. Deep Vent is even more stable than Vent at temperatures of 95 to 100°C.
Product SourceAn E. coli strain that carries the Deep Vent DNA Polymerase gene from Pyrococcus species GB-D. The native organism was isolated from a submarine thermal vent at 2,010 meters (1) and is able to grow at temperatures as high as 104°C.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration Magnesium Sulfate (MgSO4) Solution -20 100 mM ThermoPol® Reaction Buffer Pack -20 10X
- Product Categories:
- Other PCR Polymerases
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.