LunaScript™ RT SuperMix Kit
The LunaScript™ RT SuperMix Kit is optimized for cDNA synthesis in a two-step RT-qPCR workflow.
- Single-tube SuperMix contains random hexamer and oligo-dT primers, dNTPs, Murine RNase Inhibitor, and Luna® Reverse Transcriptase
- Non-interfering, visible tracking dye helps to eliminate pipetting errors
- Combine with Luna qPCR master mixes for robust RT-qPCR results
- Less than 15 minute first-strand cDNA synthesis protocol
- All Luna products have undergone rigorous testing to optimize specificity, sensitivity, accuracy and reproducibility
- A comprehensive evaluation of commercially-available qPCR and RT-qPCR reagents demonstrates superior performance of Luna products
- Novel, thermostable Luna Reverse Transcriptase improves performance
- Consistent linearity, sensitivity, and capacity for reliable RNA quantification
Avoiding RNase Contamination
Overview of qPCR
“Dots in Boxes" Visualization of qPCR Data
LunaScript RT SuperMix is an optimized master mix containing all the necessary components for first strand cDNA synthesis in the context of a two-step RT-qPCR workflow. It features the thermostable Luna Reverse Transcriptase, which supports cDNA synthesis at elevated temperatures. Murine RNase Inhibitor is also included to protect template RNA from degradation. The LunaScript RT SuperMix contains random hexamer and poly-dT primers, allowing even coverage across the length of the RNA targets. In addition, the LunaScript RT SuperMix contains a blue dye, providing a visual indicator that can be followed throughout the two-step RT-qPCR process. The LunaScript RT SuperMix offers robust, linear, and sensitive detection using total RNA inputs as high as 1 µg and as low as single copies of RNA.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration Nuclease-free Water -20 LunaScript RT SuperMix 5 X No-RT Control Mix 5 X
- Product Categories:
- Luna® qPCR & RT-qPCR Products
- FAQs & Tech Tips
- Protocols & Manuals
- Quality & Safety
- Legal Information
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.