NEB offers chemically competent Kluyveromyces lactis GG779 cells (NEB# C1001) suitable for transformation with a linearized pKLAC-series expression vector. The strain is an industrial isolate that has no auxotrophies, rapidly grows to high cell density, and efficiently secretes heterologous proteins. These cells are also available as part of the K. lactis Protein Expression Kit (NEB# E1000).
- What K. lactis protease deletion strains does NEB sell?
- Which protease deletion strain should i use?
- What is the parent background for the protease deletion strains?
- What vectors may be used with protease deletion strains?
- Why does NEB offer K. lactis protease deletion strains?
- What formats are competent cells available in?
- What are the advantages of New England Biolabs' competent cells?
- Which kind of transformation tubes should be used?
- What volume of DNA can be added into competent cells?
- Can I store competent cells at -20°C instead of -80°C?
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.